Welcome :)


Welcome to my blog!

I am a freelance printed surface designer - I create artwork for use in fashion (womenswear mainly), interiors and stationary and created this blog to share my inspirations, work in progress, and design interests.

You can also follow me on http://pinterest.com/samwarren/ and have a glimpse of my printed surface portfolio on http://www.samanthawarren.me.uk/


Enjoy browsing! Thanks, Sam x

Sunday 3 April 2011

Thailand

Thailand in terms of design - decorative, intricate, hand crafted, attention to detail. 
Thailand in terms of location - beautiful

peacock feather fan

Bangkok -temple wall painting      
Bangkok - temple wall painting
Bangkok - temple wall mosaic
Bangkok - temple wall mosaic. looks like sweets

Bangkok - temple decoration. Carved marble


gorgeous textiles everywhere!

Ladies from the Karen tribe. I always thought that if they took the neck rings off their necks would collapse and they'd die. But when I asked them they laughed and one lady took hers off :)

hand painted container

hand carved soap


decoration in Chiang Mai
wall detailing





No comments:

Post a Comment