Welcome :)


Welcome to my blog!

I am a freelance printed surface designer - I create artwork for use in fashion (womenswear mainly), interiors and stationary and created this blog to share my inspirations, work in progress, and design interests.

You can also follow me on http://pinterest.com/samwarren/ and have a glimpse of my printed surface portfolio on http://www.samanthawarren.me.uk/


Enjoy browsing! Thanks, Sam x

Saturday 9 April 2011

Kuala Lumpar

I must go back to Kuala Lumpar - I was only there for 4 days. It's an interesting mix of religious temples, mosque-like ornate buildings and "Western" high rise office greyness. 

Religion and culture is diverse and I travelled down a road where a Sikh mosque sat next to a Christian Church which was next to a Buddhist Temple, next to another Chinese Temple, next to a Muslim school, next to a Christian school next to a Hindu Temple. You get the picture
KL from the sky, lots of palm trees and winding roads
the elegant exterior of the textile museum
decor on a Hindu Temple

the famous Patronas Towers

view from the Patronas Towers


No comments:

Post a Comment